From oral tradition to rap - literatures of the Polar North
Editors: Karen Langgård & Kirsten Thisted
Ilisimatusarfik / Atuagkat publishing (2011), 287 pages
Content of the book
- Harald Gaski "Song, Poetry and Images in Writing". Sami Literature
- Malan Marnersdóttir: "From Oral Poetry to Rap in the Faroes"
- Kirsten Thisted: "Greenlandic Oral Traditions. Collection, Reframing and Reinvention"
- Karen Langgård: "Greenlandic Literature from Colonial Times to Self-Government"
- Michael P.J. Kennedy: "Canadian Inuit Literature in English. A Critical Bibliography"
- Noel McDermott: "Canadian Literature in Inuktitut"
- William Schneider: "Alaska Native Writers. Writing and Tradition"